Higher Degree Research Student Recruitment - Environmental Engineering Contact: Dr. Faisal I. Hai (Faisal@uow.edu.au) Our group is well known to provide students with patient and dynamic supervision and opportunities to learn. Thus most of our candidates complete their degrees with flying colours, and subsequently get good positions in well-known institutions. We are looking for higher degree research students who can respond positively to feedback and are able to show a reasonably swift learning curve. Students with Masters degree having a few papers in ISI impact factor journals and demonstrated skill of research work and scientific writing in English will have good chance to obtain a scholarship through the university.
Students carrying scholarships from their own countries such as the following are encouraged to contact for discussion on research projects:
- China Scholarship Council-UOW (Joint Postgraduate Scholarship Program) http://www.uow.edu.au/research/rsc/prospective/ssLINK/UOW061895
- Hong Duc, Thanh Hoa Vietnam - UOW Research Scholarship Program http://www.uow.edu.au/research/rsc/prospective/ssLINK/UOW083244
- MOET-VIED - Vietnamese Doctoral Students http://www.uow.edu.au/research/rsc/prospective/ssLINK/UOW069212
Program 165, Vietnam - UOW Research Scholarship Program http://www.uow.edu.au/research/rsc/prospective/ssLINK/UOW084827.
For an idea about the research topics available, please check the publications available here:
The broad topics of our research focus are:
- Water/wastewater treatment/reuse--membrane, biological, enzymatic and adsorption technologies
- Groundwater management
- Waste management, sludge management and energy recovery
- Biofuel production