Postdoctor, School of Mechanical, Electronic and Control Engineering, Beijing Jiaotong University
- 2008.9-2011.11: Doctor, Robotics Laboratory, Hiroshima University, Japan. (CSC Scholarship)
- 2005.9-2008.7: Master, Mechanical Engineering School, University of Science and Technology, Beijing
- 2001.8-2005.7: Bachelor, School of Mechanical Engineering, Southwest Jiaotong University
- Machine vision and high-speed image processing
- Measurement and control in railway infrastructure detection
Mechanical Experiment Building
School of Mechanical, Electronic and Control Engineering
Beijing Jiaotong University
3 Shangyuancun, Xizhimenwai
Beijing,100044, P. R. China
- Yaodong Wang, Zujun Yu, Idaku Ishii. High-speed stereo vision based three dimension abnormal operation detection of mechanical motion. Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, Vol. 34, 2013.
- Biao Bai, Liqiang Zhu, Yaodong Wang. Subway tunnel crack identification algorithm research based on image processing. Proceedings of the SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering, 2014.
- Yao-Dong WANG, Idaku ISHII, Takeshi TAKAKI, HFR-video-based Machinery Surveillance for High-speed Periodic Operations, JSME Technical Journal, 2011
- Idaku ISHII, Yao-Dong WANG, Takeshi TAKAKI, Visual Machinery Surveillance for High-Speed Periodic Operation, 2011 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS2011)
- Yao-Dong WANG, Idaku ISHII, Takeshi TAKAKI, and Kenji TAJIMA, Intelligent High-Frame-Rate Video-Logging System for Abnormal Behavior Analysis, Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics,2010.
- Idaku Ishii, Yaodong Wang and Takeshi Takaki: An Intelligent High-frame-rate Video Logging System with Real-time Image Processing at 1000 fps, 2010 IEEE International Conference on Multimedia & Expo (ICME2010).
- Yaodong Wang, Takeshi Takaki, and Idaku Ishii, Intelligent high-frame-rate video recording with image-based trigger, 13th World Automation Congress 2010 (WAC2010).