Post-doctoral, School of Mechanical, Electronic and Control Engineering, Beijing Jiaotong University
- 2010-2014: Ph.D. in Vehicle Operation Engineering (intelligent transportation), Beijing Jiaotong University
- 2008-2010: M.S. in Measurement & Instrumentation, Beijing Jiaotong University
- 2004-2008: B.S. in Measurement & Instrumentation, Beijing Jiaotong University
- Computer vision
- Intelligent transportation
- Real-time vision system
- Human vision system
Mechanical Experiment Building
School of Mechanical, Electronic and Control Engineering
Beijing Jiaotong University
3 Shangyuancun, Xizhimenwai
Beijing,100044, P. R. China
- First Prize of Science and Technology of China Railway Society, China Railway Society
- Wang Yao, Yu Zu-jun, Zhu Li-qiang, Yang Ling-zhi. Study on stereo matching based on pulse-coupled neural network and Markov random field. Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, 2013, 34(7).
- Wang Yao, Yu Zu-jun, Zhu Li-qiang, Guo Bao-qing. Automatic detection system of fence completeness for high-speed railway line. Journal of the China Railway Society, 2013, 35(4).
- Yu Zu-jun, Wang Yao, Zhu Li-qiang, Guo Bao-qing. Real-time measurement system for central positions of multiple light spots and its application. Control Theory & Applications, 2012, 29(12): 1537-1542.
- Wang Yao, Yu Zujun, Zhu Liqiang. Automatic detection of fence completeness for high-speed railway. 2011 IEEE International Conference on Service Operations, Logistics, and Informatics (SOLI), Beijing, China.
- Wang Yao, Yu Zujun, Zhu Liqiang. Position and attitude measurement for railway vehicles applied in railway infrastructure inspection. 3rd International Symposium on Test Automation and Instrumentation (ISTAI), 2010, Xiamen, China.