Associate Professor, Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences, University of Wollongong Dubai
- BA (Electrical Engineering)
- PhD (Electrical Engineering)
- Biomedical Engineering
- Medical Image Processing and Control Applications
- Specifically Virtual Reality Modelling and Simulation of Middle and Inner Ear Anatomy
- Associated Clinical Interventions
+971 4 2781923
Dr Todd has been an Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences at the University of Wollongong in Dubai, since 2006. Prior to joining UOWD, she worked as a staff member at the School of Informatics, University of Wollongong in Australia.
Dr Todd graduated from the University of Wollongong, Australia, with a PhD in Electrical Engineering in 2006 and a Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, Honors Class I in 2002. She then completed a cadetship in Electrical Engineering at the BHP Steelworks in Port Kembla, Australia.